Unlocking the full potential of your restaurant's digital presence requires seamless integration, and when it comes to elevating your online menu with Deliveroo, Centegra Plus offers a robust Menu Management solution allow you to manage multiple menus across your entire estate centrally.
If you'd prefer to manage your menus within Deliveroo directly, that's not a problem. Just ensure that all products within the menu are mapped accordingly against the corresponding product in Centegra Plus.
For full details, see the relevant section below:
If you are publishing menus to Deliveroo via Centegra Plus, menus published to Deliveroo include:
- Menu Title & Subtitle
- Product Names & Descriptions (Including overrides)
- Product Categories
- Product Prices
- Product Calories
- Product Allergens
- Product Dietary Tags (Diary Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Keto, Paleo, Plant Based, Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Product Images (Including links to hosted Images)
- Modifier Groups & Modifiers (Including Modifier Name & Price overrides)
- Hero Image
- Menu Availability
Information on building menus within Centegra Plus is available within the Menu Builder section.
Menus should be published to Deliveroo whenever any of the elements in the list above are updated and the updates need to be made live.
When publishing a menu to Deliveroo:
- The menus can be published to go live immediately (it can take up to 5 minutes to show) or they can be scheduled to be published in advance.
- For menus published to go live in advance, the menu is sent to Deliveroo at the time that the publication is scheduled, and Deliveroo handle when to go live with the menus.
For more information on menu publication, see Menu Publications.
- If a store has multiple menus (e.g. separate Breakfast & Lunch menus), the menus must be published together at the same time. The menu that is available latest in the day is designated as the out of hours menu which shows then the site is closed on Deliveroo.
- Different products cannot exists on different menus using the same name.
- You do not need to publish a menu when updating the tax rate assigned to a product, or when suspending a product from sale. (For more information on product suspensions, Click Here.)
- When publishing menus via Centegra Plus for the first time only, any active offers or promotions on Deliveroo will need to be recreated.
- If you have multiple accounts within Deliveroo (i.e. different Brand IDs), you'll need multiple Deliveroo destinations against your company in Centegra Plus. Contact Centegra and we can arrange this for you if required.
- Publishing menus via Centegra Plus will disable the "Menu Manager" connection within Deliveroo.
Not Menu Integrated
If you are not publishing menus to Deliveroo via Centegra Plus, all products available for sale within Deliveroo menus will need to be mapped against the Product ID of the corresponding product within Centegra Plus. You can obtain a full list of Product IDs from Centegra Plus using the Product List Report.
If any products are not mapped to a valid Centegra Plus Product ID within Deliveroo, sales of that product are recorded against a failsafe product within Centegra Plus called "REMOTE ORDER MAPPING ERROR". This ensures that the rest of the order can process into Centegra Plus for KMS requirements, and the overall gross, net and tax totals for the order are correct within Centegra Plus. For visibility of orders containing this failsafe product, Click Here.