If you are publishing menus to Just Eat via Centegra Plus, menus published to Just Eat include:
- Menu Title
- Product Names & Descriptions (Including overrides)
- Product Categories
- Product Prices
- Product Calories
- Product Dietary Tags (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Product Images (Including links to hosted Images)
- Modifier Groups & Modifiers (Including Modifier Name & Price overrides)
- Menu Availability
- Product Alcohol Attribute
When publishing a menu to Just Eat:
- The menus can be published immediately (it can take up to 5 minutes to show) or they can be scheduled to be published in advance.
- You should publish menus whenever any of the menu elements in the list above are updated and the updates need to be made live.
- If a store has multiple menus (e.g. separate Breakfast & Lunch menus), the menus must be published together at the same time.
- All categories must contain at least one product.
- You do not need to publish a menu when updating the tax rate assigned to a product price, or when suspending a product from sale. (For more information on product suspensions, Click Here.)
- If you have multiple accounts within Just Eat (i.e. different Menu API Keys), you'll need multiple Just Eat destinations against your company in Centegra Plus. Contact Centegra and we can arrange this for you if required.
Not Menu Integrated
Just Eat advise that menus must be created via menu integration.