Order Integration Information
Uber Eats orders are received into Centegra Plus at the point that the order is accepted. The Uber Eats order is then normalised as it processes into Centegra plus, so it reports alongside transactions from all sources in a familiar way.
Each transaction includes:
- Products sold within the order.
- Gross price paid. (Net price and tax are calculated as per the product tax setting in Centegra Plus.)
- Product modifiers.
- Discounts. (Order discounts are assigned at transaction level, with tax based on the average tax rate of items in the basket.)
- Meal deals. (Meal deals are not treated as a combo discount by default. If you'd like them to be treated as a combo discount (as per other transaction sources), Click Here for more details.)
- Order pick up time.
- Order reference.
- Order and item notes.
If your site has integrated KMS in place, the Uber Eats order is added to the KMS at the point that the order is received. (Or a specified number of minutes before the order is received, if a future order.)
Order Integration Management
You can manage certain aspects of the Uber Eats Order Integration for each existing integrated location within your company. To do so:
- Whilst logged into the relevant site, head to: Company Settings > Site Setup > Locations
- Against the relevant location, select [EDIT].
- Select the Remote Sales Integrations tab.
The following Uber Eats Sales Integration settings are available:
- Till: Displays the virtual till that Uber Eats sales are assigned to.
- API Secure Key Owner: Displays the integration API secure key owner. (Centegra).
- Transaction Source: Displays the transaction source that Uber Eats sales are assigned to. This is directly related to the API key and so cannot be changed.
- Source Provider Name: Displays the source provider name as Uber Eats.
- Clerk: Select the virtual team member that Uber Eats sales are assigned to.
- Payment Media: Select the payment media that Uber Eats sales are settled against.
- Integration Price Level: Select the price level the items sold via Uber Eats are assigned to. Note that this does not determine the price paid by the customer; this does however determine the RRP and Tax Rate assigned to each item sold as it processed into Centegra Plus.
- Uber Store ID: Displays the Store UUID that this location is integrated to, as provided by Uber Eats.
- Enabled?: Displays whether the Uber Eats sales integration for this location is currently enabled.
- Enable/Disable: Enable or disable the Uber Eats sales integration for this location.