Order Integration Information
Just Eat orders are received into Centegra Plus at the point that the order is accepted and allocated to a courier. The Just Eat order is then normalised as it processes into Centegra plus, so it reports alongside transactions from all sources in a familiar way.
Each transaction includes:
- Products sold within the order.
- Gross price paid. (Net price and tax are calculated as per the product tax setting in Centegra Plus.)
- Product modifiers.
- Discounts. (Order discounts are assigned at transaction level, with tax based on the average tax rate of items in the basket.)
- Meal deals. (Meal deals are not treated as a combo discount by default. If you'd like them to be treated as a combo discount (as per other transaction sources), Click Here for more details.)
- Order pick up time.
- Order reference.
- Order and item notes.
If your site has integrated KMS in place, the Just Eat order is added to the KMS at the point that the order is received. (Or a specified number of minutes before the order is received, if a future order.)
Order Integration Management
You can manage certain aspects of the Just Eat Order Integration for each existing integrated location within your company. To do so:
- Whilst logged into the relevant site, head to: Company Settings > Site Setup > Locations
- Against the relevant location, select [EDIT].
- Select the Remote Sales Integrations tab.
The following Just Eat Sales Integration settings are available:
- Till: Displays the virtual till that Just Eat sales are assigned to.
- API Secure Key Owner: Displays the integration API secure key owner. (Centegra).
- Transaction Source: Displays the transaction source that Just Eat sales are assigned to. This is directly related to the API key and so cannot be changed.
- Source Provider Name: Displays the source provider name as Just Eat.
- Clerk: Select the virtual team member that Just Eat sales are assigned to.
- Payment Media: Select the payment media that Just Eat sales are settled against.
- Integration Price Level: Select the price level the items sold via Just Eat are assigned to. Note that this does not determine the price paid by the customer; this does however determine the RRP and Tax Rate assigned to each item sold as it processed into Centegra Plus.