In a culinary convergence that promises to redefine the dining experience, Centegra Plus has seamlessly integrated Deliveroo into its platform to bring in orders without the need for manual input.
This article delves into the intricacies of this integration, shedding light on the composition of Deliveroo orders within Centegra Plus and the impact it has on user convenience. Moreover, we explore the customisable settings within Centegra Plus, allowing you to tailor their integration experience.
Order Integration Information
Deliveroo orders are received into Centegra Plus at the point that the order is accepted. The Deliveroo order is then normalised as it processes into Centegra Plus, so it reports alongside transactions from all sources in a familiar way.
Each transaction includes:
- Products sold within the order.
- Gross price paid. (Net price and tax are calculated as per the product tax setting in Centegra Plus.)
- Product modifiers.
- Discounts. (Order discounts are assigned at transaction level, with tax based on the average tax rate of items in the basket.)
- Meal deals. (Meal deals are not treated as a combo discount by default. If you'd like them to be treated as a combo discount (as per other transaction sources), Click Here for more details.)
- Order accepted time and order pick up time. (You can select which to use for the transaction.)
- Order reference.
- Order and item notes.
If your site has integrated KMS in place, the Deliveroo order is added to the KMS at the point that the order is received. (Or a specified number of minutes before the order is received, if a future order.)
Order Integration Management
You can manage certain aspects of the Deliveroo Order Integration for each existing integrated location within your company. To do so:
- Whilst logged into the relevant site, head to: Company Settings > Site Setup > Locations
- Against the relevant location, select [EDIT].
- Select the Remote Sales Integrations tab.
The following options are available:
- Till: Displays the virtual till that Deliveroo sales are assigned to.
- API Secure Key Owner: Displays the integration API secure key owner. (Centegra).
- Transaction Source: Displays the transaction source that Deliveroo sales are assigned to. This is directly related to the API key and so cannot be changed.
- Source Provider Name: Displays the source provider name as Deliveroo.
- Clerk: Select the virtual team member that Deliveroo sales are assigned to.
- Payment Media: Select the payment media that Deliveroo sales are settled against.
- Integration Price Level: Select the price level the items sold via Deliveroo are assigned to. Note that this does not determine the price paid by the customer; this does however determine the RRP and Tax Rate assigned to each item sold as it processed into Centegra Plus.
- Deliveroo Date Used: Select whether the transaction date for Deliveroo sales in Centegra Plus should be based on the order Pick Up time or order Accepted/Acknowledged time.
- Deliveroo Remake Product: Select the tracking product to be used for Deliveroo Remakes. The product is added at zero value into remake transactions to help track remake transaction quantity.
- Deliveroo Remake Payment Media: Select the payment media to be used for Deliveroo Remakes.
- Deliveroo Discount Product: Select which product should be used to record Deliveroo order discount within Centegra Plus reporting.