This article contains a summary of Centegra Plus updates released throughout February 2023.
In some cases, new features may be user rights protected, and therefore your company's Centegra Plus administrator may need to Update User Roles to grant access to these new features.
For more information on any of these updates, Contact Centegra.
Centegra Plus Updates:
- Reports & Analysis
- Revenue Management
- Menu Management
- Product Management
Reports & Analysis
RRP Now Shown Against Items Sold Within Transactions
Within the Transaction View, for clearer visibility of discounts the RRP column has been added which displays the total RRP of the product sold based on the quantity and unit price.
The discount value is calculated as RRP less price paid. (This can be based on net or gross, depending on company configuration.)
Additional GL Assignment Options Available
For use within Custom Reports & Extracts:
- At company level, you can now define which GL Account is applicable for sales tax.
- Against product groups, you can also define which GL Account is applicable for discounts recorded against products within that group.
Added Option To Specify Deposits Days For Automatic Pending Deposits
As part of the Auto-Generate Pending Deposits feature, you can now specify which days of the week that cash within each site gets deposited to the bank (or is collected from site).
The deposit date of bank deposit records that get auto-generated will default to the next deposit day specified, thus saving time on updating the date within individual deposit records when the time comes to mark the cash as being Deposited.
Uber Eats Product Suspensions Now Available
Product Suspension UI Improvements
The Product Suspensions section has been updated to help navigation throughout this area, including:
- When creating a product suspension:
- Can now select multiple products at the same time to suspend multiple products in one go.
- The product PLU/Code is shown against products to help distinguish between products that have similar names.
- Within the product suspension index:
- Added logos for clearer visibility of the menu destination where the product is suspended.
- Improved visibility of the response received from the menu destination API once the product suspension has been approved.
- The end time of an active product suspension can be edited via the table, if the product needs to be suspended for longer than expected or has become available sooner than expected.
- Additionally, once the end time of a product suspension has passed, the state automatically updates from Approved to Completed to effectively archive the product suspension record and exclude it from showing alongside live suspensions.
Modifier Groups Can Now Be Soft Deleted
A Modifier Group can now be marked as deleted.
The deletion is a soft delete, meaning that it is unavailable throughout Centegra Plus whilst marked as deleted, but it can be reinstated in the future if required.
Previous Centegra Plus Updates
- Centegra Plus Updates - January 2023
- Centegra Plus Updates - November 2022
- Centegra Plus Updates - October 2022
Have you subscribed to the Centegra systems Status Page?
Subscribe to receive updates regarding planned system maintenance and any major service issues.