Access the Time Clocks section via: User Management > Time Clocks.
All time clocks in Open Shift and Closed Shift state are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific time clock records by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Date Range: Search for time clocks within the selected date range.
- Name: Search for time clocks based on the name of the team member (of part of).
- Employee Number: Search for time clocks based on the employee number (or part of).
- States: Search for time clocks in the selected state(s).
Select [SEARCH] and all time clocks which meet your search criteria will be listed in date order.
The time clocks list shows the following:
- Name: Displays the team member name that the time clock relates to.
- Clock In Date: Displays the clock in date. This can be edited, if required.
- Clock Out Date: Displays the clock out date if the shift has ended. This can be edited, if required.
- Hours: Displays the number of hours worked based on the clock in date and clock out date.
- State: Displays the state that the time clock is currently in.
- Breaks: Displays the number of recorded breaks within the shift.
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.