Access the Product Suspensions section via: Menu Management > Product Suspensions.
All active product suspensions associated with the site will show by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific product suspensions by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- State: Search based on the state of the product suspension.
- Date Range: Search for product suspensions within the selected date range.
Note then when logged into the Head Office site, visibility of product suspensions across all sites is available, therefore an additional site picker is available within the search filters section.
Select [SEARCH], and all product suspensions which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The product suspensions list shows the following:
- Menu Destination: Displays the name or logo of the destination where the product is suspended.
- Product Name: Displays the product that the product suspension relates to.
- Start Time: Displays the time that the product is suspended from.
- End Time: Displays the time that the product is to be suspended until.
- Centegra State: Displays the state that the product suspension is currently in within Centegra Plus.
- Location: Displays the location where the product has been suspended.
- Suspension API Status: Displays the API status of the suspension as per the API connection to the menu destination platform.