Access the Stock Transfers section via: Inventory Management > Transfers > Transfers.
All stock transfers in Preparation or Dispatched state that has been created within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific stock transfers by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- From Site: Search for stock transfers from the selected site(s).
- To Site: Search for stock transfers to the selected site(s).
- State: Search for stock transfers which are currently in the selected state(s).
- Date Range: Search for stock transfers that have a date within the selected date range.
Select [SEARCH], and all stock transfers which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The stock transfers list shows the following:
- From Site: Displays the stock transfer dispatching site.
- To Site: Displays the stock transfer receiving site.
- Transfer Cost: Displays the total cost of the stock transfer, based on the latest cost of each product at the dispatching site.
- Dispatch Date: Displays the time that the stock transfer was dispatched from the dispatching site.
- Receiving Date: Displays time that the stock transfer was received into the receiving site.
- State: Displays the current state of the stock transfer.
- Description: Displays the description of the stock transfer.
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.