Access the Product Preparations section via: Inventory Management > Product Preparations.
All product preparations in Preparation state and in Scheduled state are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific product preparations by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Product: Search for product preparations based on the product name (or part of).
- State: Search for product preparations which are currently in the selected state(s).
- Date Range: Search for product preparations within the selected date range.
Select [SEARCH], and all product preparations which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The product preparations list shows the following:
- Product: Displays the Made or Preparation product being made.
- Scheduled Qty: Displays the quantity of the product shown which is scheduled to be made.
- Made Qty: Displays the quantity of the product shown declared as being made (once finished).
- Size: Displays the size description that the quantities are based on.
- Preparation Area: Displays the preparation area within the site where the preparation took place.
- State: Displays the state that the product preparation is currently in.
- Reference: Displays the reference for the product preparation, if applicable.