Access the Line Checks section via: Period Management > Line Checks > Line Check Templates.
All line checks in Preparation or Calculated state that were created within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific line checks by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Date Range: Search for periods that were [CREATED], [CHECKED] or [CALCULATED] within the selected date range.
- State: Search for line checks which are currently in the selected state(s).
Select [SEARCH], and all line checks which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The line checks list shows the following:
- Created: Displays the date and time that the line check was created.
- Checked: Displays the date and time that the stock levels were checked.
- Calculated: Displays the data and time that the line check was updated to Calculated
- State: Displays the current state of the line check.
- Of Items: Displays the number of items in the line check currently.
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.