Access the Cash Ups section via: Revenue Management > Cash Ups.
All cash ups in Preparation and Counted state with a cash up end date within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific cash ups, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Description: Search for cash ups based on the name entered (or part of).
- Date Range: Search for cash ups that end within the selected date range.
- State: Search for cash ups which are currently in the selected state(s).
Select [SEARCH], and all cash ups which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The cash ups list shows the following:
- Description: Displays the cash up description.
- Source: Displays whether the cash up was created via the Back Office or Till.
- Sales Date: Displays the Sales Date that the cash up is assigned to.
- Start: Displays the date and time that the cash up starts.
- End: Displays the date and time that the cash up ends.
- State: Displays the current state of the cash up.
- Till: Displays the till that the cash up is related to. (If cashing up by individual till.)
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.