Access the Safe Counts section via: Revenue Management > Safe Counts.
All safe counts in Pending or Counted state with a safe count date within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific safe counts, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Date Range: Search for safe counts that end within the selected date range.
- State: Search for safe counts which are currently in the selected state(s).
Select [SEARCH], and all safe counts which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The safe counts list shows the following:
- Created On: Displays the date and time that the safe count was created.
- State: Displays the current state that the safe count is in.
- Account*: Displays the cash account that the safe count relates to.
- Count Total: Displays the cash count total.
- Count Variance*: Displays the variance of the safe count once it has been counted.
- Counted By: Displays the name of the user that entered the safe count.
(Those marked with * show differently if the safe count is a cashier count; see Cashier Counts for details.)
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.