Access the Cash Events section via: Revenue Management > Cash Events > Cash Events.
All cash events in Pending state with an event date within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific cash events, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Event Date: Search for cash events that take place within the selected date range.
- State: Search for cash events which are currently in the selected state(s).
- Cash Event Templates: Search for cash events using the selected cash event template(s).
Select [SEARCH], and all cash events which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The cash events list shows the following:
- Type: Displays the type of cash event based on the cash event template used.
- Event Date Time: Displays the date and time that the cash event was declared to have occurred on.
- User: Displays the user that created the cash event.
- Amount: Displays the amount that the cash event is for.
- State: Displays the state that the cash event is currently in.
- Reference: Displays the reference for the cash event, if applicable.
For cash events in Approved state or higher, a link to the record(s) that generated as a result of the cash event process is shown on the row against the cash event.
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.