Access the Cash Movements section via: Revenue Management > Cash Movements.
All cash movements in Preparation state with a cash movement date within the last 30 days are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific cash movements, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Date Range: Search for cash movements that occurred within the selected date range.
- State: Search for cash movements which are currently in the selected state(s).
- Account: Search for cash movements to or from the selected account(s).
- Description: Search for cash movements based on the description entered (or part of).
Select [SEARCH], and all cash movements which meet your search criteria will be listed.
The cash movements list shows the following:
- Movement Date: Displays date and time that the cash movement occurred.
- State: Displays the current state of the cash movement.
- From Account: Displays which account the cash is being moved from.
- To Account: Displays which account the cash is being moved to.
- Amount: Displays the value of cash being moved between the two accounts.
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.