Accessing The Operations Dashboard
Typically, for quick access, a link to the Operations Dashboard is bookmarked on your POS device or other front-of-house easy-to-access device.
Look for the Centegra Plus icon on the POS homepage, like so:
If you are unable to locate this and would like to bookmark the Operations Dashboard for easy access, for details on how to do so, Click Here.
Navigating The Operations Dashboard
Once selected, the Operations Dashboard will open in your devices default web browser on the homepage dashboard like so:
In the main menu of the Operations Dashboard:
- The green buttons take you to other sections of the Operations Dashboard; for more details on each of those sections, Click Here.
- The orange buttons provide links to help and support, where:
- [OPEN CENTEGRA PLUS] opens the main Centegra Plus back office for you to log in to.
- [CENTEGRA INFO & SUPPORT] provides information on how and when to contact Centegra.
- [SUBMIT A TICKET] allows you to submit a helpdesk ticket to Centegra.
- [CENTEGRA KNOWLEDGEBASE] opens the full Centegra knowledgebase for support.