The End Shift section is accessed via [END SHIFT] in the main menu of the Operations Dashboard.
A "shift" in this section is effectively a cash up record, where:
- The start time of the current shift is the end time of the latest cash up.
- The end time of the current shift will become the end time of a new cash up.
When a shift is ended via this section, a Pending cash up is automatically created in the Centegra Plus back office using the shift start and end times defined within the shift. The cash up count can then be entered as normal via the back office.
End Shift Articles
For information on the End Shift section, see:
- Viewing an active shift within the "End Shift" section.
- Declaring "End Shift" to end the shift and create a cash up.
- Viewing details of the previous shift via the "End Shift" section.
For End Shift FAQs & Troubleshooting, Click Here.