To view shift information within the End Shift section:
- Access the Operations Dashboard on the relevant till*. (*See Note.)
- Select [END SHIFT]
Details of the current shift is shown. To see details of the previous shift:
- Select [LAST SHIFT].
In the top section of the previous shift, the following information is shown:
- Last Transaction: The date and time of the latest transaction to process into Centegra Plus within that shift.
- Shift Start: The time that the shift began.
- Shift End: The time that the shift ended. (The live shift will start at this time.)
Additionally, the description of the cash up that got created in the back office for this shift is shown, along with the status of the cash up.
Beneath the shift details, a series of charts are available which show:
- Sales Totals
- Payment Media Totals
- Product Group Totals
To return to the live shift, select [RETURN TO CURRENT SHIFT] in the top section.
Note On Cash Up Method
Note that the method of cash up configured for your site determines how shifts can be ended:
- If configured to cash up by till, you must access the shift on each till independently.
- If configured to cash up by location, you must access the shift using one till within each location.
- If configured to cash up by site, you can access the shift using any till within the site.