To view shift information within the End Shift section:
- Access the Operations Dashboard on the relevant till*. (*See Note.)
- Select [END SHIFT]
At the top of the shift the following information is shown:
- Last Transaction: The date and time of the latest transaction to process into Centegra Plus. Allow up to 10 minutes for sales processing from POS devices.
- Shift Start: The time that this shift began. (Based on the end time of the previous shift / cash up.)
- Shift End: The shift end time. (Defaults to now, but can be adjusted if needed.)
Beneath the shift details, a series of charts are available which show:
- Sales Totals
- Payment Media Totals
- Product Group Totals
If the shift has ended and you need to declare this to create the cash up, Click Here.
Note On Cash Up Method
Note that the method of cash up configured for your site determines how shifts can be ended:
- If configured to cash up by till, you must access the shift on each till independently.
- If configured to cash up by location, you must access the shift using one till within each location.
- If configured to cash up by site, you can access the shift using any till within the site.