Access the API Secure Keys section via: Company Settings > External Access & FTP > API Secure Keys.
All API secure keys are shown by default when accessing this section.
There is no option to perform a search to narrow down the list in this section currently.
The API secure keys list shows the following:
- Name: Displays the name of the secure key as known in Centegra Plus.
- Company: Displays the name of the company that has access to data via the secure key.
- Email: Displays the contact at the company that the secure key relates to.
- Secure Key: Displays the secure key itself. Keep this secure.
- Transaction Source: If the API key provides access to transaction posting, this displays the Transaction Source that transactions received via the API secure key are recorded against.
- Transaction Provider: If the API key provides access to transaction posting, this displays a description of the description of the company posting transactions to Centegra Plus.
- Enabled?: Displays whether access via the API secure key is enabled currently.