To edit an existing announcement:
- Head to Company Settings > Announcements.
- Locate the required announcement and select [EDIT].
Within the existing announcement, you can edit the following:
- Announcement Type: Select the type of announcement as either:
- Normal: The announcement will display in the green.
- Critical: The announcement will display in the red.
- Announcement Start Date & Time: Select the date and time that the announcement should start to display on the dashboard to all users.
- Announcement End Date & Time: Select the date and time that the announcement should stop displaying on the dashboard to all users. (Note that the announcement will still be available to view in the announcement history section past this date.)
- Announcement URL: If required, enter the URL of a web page that can be accessed via the announcement via a "Click here to read more" link.
- Announcement Text: Enter the announcement that should display on the dashboard for all to users.
- Pop Up: Select this if the announcement should pop up for each user when they first log in after the announcement was added. Each user must acknowledge that they have read the announcement.
Ensure that you select [SAVE ANNOUNCEMENT] to save any changes before leaving the announcement.