Access the Sites Accounts section via: Company Settings > Accounts Setup > Site Accounts.
All site accounts specific to the site you are accessing are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific accounts by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Code: Search for accounts based on the code entered (or part of).
- Name: Search for accounts based on the name entered (or part of).
- Account Type: Search for accounts assigned to the selected account type.
- Show Deleted: Select whether to included previously deleted accounts in the search results.
Select [SEARCH], and all accounts which meet your search criteria will be listed, showing the following:
- Name: Displays the accounts name as inherited from the company-wide account.
- Chart Code: Displays the accounts code as inherited from the company-wide account.
- Site Code: Displays the individual sites’ code for this account, if applicable.
- Site Details: Displays any additional details for the account at this site, if applicable
- Type: Displays the account type as inherited from the company-wide account.
- Group: Displays the account group as inherited from the company-wide account.
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.