Unlock enhanced efficiency within Centegra Plus by leveraging the dynamic capabilities of Wastage Day Parts. Seamlessly configure wastage allocations to specific sections of the day, allowing for precise tracking and management.
What sets Wastage Day Parts apart is the empowering feature of bulk approval. Imagine the convenience of swiftly approving all wastage assigned to a particular day part with just a few clicks. This not only streamlines your workflow but also ensures that your wastage management is efficient and effortlessly executed.
Experience the power of streamlined operations with Wastage Day Parts in Centegra Plus - where configuration meets unparalleled efficiency, and bulk approval becomes a game-changer for optimising your wastage management process
Create The Companywide Wastage Day Part Type
To use the wastage day parts feature, a day part type for Wastage is required.
You only need one for the company, so if this already exists for your company, you can skip this step
Head to Company Settings > Company.
- Select the Day Part Types tab.
- Select [CREATE NEW DAY PART].
In the New Day Part Type window:
- Name: Enter a name for the day part type.
- Required For: Select Wastage.
- Select [SAVE].
Times can now be assigned to the day part types, as covered in the Next Section.
Assigning Wastage Day Part Times
You can assign times to the day part types created in the previous section to split wastage against different parts of the day, and to open up the ability to bulk approve wastage assigned to day parts..
This can be done against the site, or against individual locations within your site. If defined against both, the location settings will override site settings at that location.
Assigning Against The Site
Whilst logged into the site, head to Company Settings > Site Setup > Site.
- Select the Site Day Parts tab.
- Select [ASSIGN DAY PARTS].
In the Assign Day Parts window:
- Day Part Type: Select the day part type that times need to be assigned to.
- Day(s) Of The Week: Select the days of the week that the times to be selected are applicable on.
- Start Time & End Time: Select when the day part starts end ends.
Select [SAVE] and repeat to add times other times to the wastage day part for the site.
- Day part times cannot overlap other wastage day parts within the site.
- If day part times are assigned to locations within the site (as per the Next Section), these will override the site times.
- It is recommended that day part times start at least one hour before opening, and end at least one hour after closing.
Assigning Against The Location
Location day parts for wastage are not currently supported.
Enabling The Wastage Day Parts Feature
Once wastage day part times are configured for the site, the feature can be enabled.
To do so:
- Head to Company Settings > Site Setup > Site.
- Select the Inventory Management tab.
Within the Inventory Management tab:
- Wastage Batch Day Parts: Select the wastage day part from the list.
- Select [SAVE SITE].
Once enabled, when declaring wastage you will now select a day part instead of a specific time. This opens up the ability to bulk approve wastage, as covered in This Article.