The Customer Orders feature serves as a robust tool for monitoring customer orders through the back office, culminating in the creation of a transaction within Centegra Plus once the order is dispatched to the customer.
For the functionality of customer orders, customers must be configured within the Customers section.
There are two available modes for customer orders:
- Quick Entry Customer Order
- Detailed Customer Order (Not currently available.)
While the process is similar for each mode, the Quick Entry mode streamlines the workflow by progressing through fewer states, enabling the immediate creation of a back-office transaction associated with a customer
Customer Order States
Information on each of the states that customer orders flow through:
- Preparation: The customer order has been created and can be edited.
- Quoted*: The customer has been quoted and the order is awaiting confirmation.
- Ordered*: The customer has accepted the quote and the order is awaiting dispatch.
- Dispatched: The order has been dispatched. A transaction is created to account for the sale.
- Completed: The period that the order falls within has been completed. (If using periods.)
States marked with * are bypassed when using Quick Entry Customer Order mode.
Customer Order Reporting
There are currently no reports specific to customer orders.
As customer orders generate transactions against customer accounts, see:
- Sales Reporting - To report on transactions.
- Customer Reporting - To report on customer account balances and history.
Customer Order Articles
For information on using Customer Orders, see: