A customer order in Dispatched state can be rolled back to Preparation state to make changes if required.
You can only roll back a customer order if:
- You have rights to do so. (Click Here if you do not have rights to roll back but believe you should.)
- The customer order is in Dispatched state. (Customer orders in Completed state cannot be undone.)
- The Cash Up that the customer order falls within is open.
To roll back a customer order:
- Head to Customers & Loyalty > Customer Orders.
- Locate the required customer order and select [EDIT].
Within the customer order:
- Select [REVERSE DISPATCH].
- Confirm the roll back.
The customer order is now back in Preparation state and can be edited.
Note that the original transaction that was created when the customer order was first dispatched has also been deleted; a new transaction will create if the customer order is dispatched again.