Access the Users section via: User Management > Users.
All users are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific users by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Name: Search based on the user’s name (or part of).
- Email: Search based on the user’s email address (or part of).
- Show Deleted: Select whether to include users marked as deleted in the search results.
- Role: Search based on the role that the users are assigned to.
- Site: Search based on the site that the users have access to.
Select [SEARCH] and all users which meet your search criteria will be listed in name order.
The user list shows the following:
- Name: Displays the user’s name.
- Email: Displays the user’s email address. This is the email address that the user logs in with.
- Role: Displays the name of the user role that the user is assigned to.
- If an alias email address is assigned to the user, that is also shown on the relevant row.
By default 15 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.