- Please ensure the USB scanner is powered via an plug socket and not through another device, such as a computer.
Once that is complete then please follow these uninstallation steps:
Uninstallation / Unpairing
- On your iPad, go to the main iPad Settings > Bluetooththen under My Devices, next to the scanner by pressing the blue (i) then Forget This Device.
- Once completed scan the below Factory Reset code to complete the uninstallation:
Once completed, please follow the pairing process:
Installation / Pairing
- Turn your iPad's Bluetoothoff then back on.
- Take the scanner out of the charging dock and hold down the power button to turn the scanner on (The blue Bluetooth light should now be flashing, ready to pair)
- Scan this option to ensure the scanner is Always On (as by default it will turn off after 2 hours).
- Scan the below code to begin the pairing process.
- On the iPad Settings > Bluetoothyour scanner should now appear as an option to connect
- Select the Scanner from the Other Devices After a moment this should appear in the My Devices list with Connected.
- Open the NCR Silver application and your scanner should now be ready to use.
(If this is not the case, force close the NCR Silver application by pressing twice on the iPad’s home button and then swipe the NCR Silver upwards, then re-open NCR Silver and test it again)