To edit an existing combo:
- Head to Product Management > Combos > Combos.
- Locate the required combo and select [EDIT].
Within the existing combo, you can:
Ensure that you select [SAVE COMBO] to save any changes before leaving the combo.
Adjust Combo Settings
Within an existing combo, the following combo settings can be edited:
- Name: Enter a name for the combo
- Date Valid From/To: Select the date range that the combo is valid.
- Time Valid From/To: Select the time of day that the combo is valid.
- Combo Type: Select the combo type that the combo should be assigned to.
- Pricing Method: Select one of the following options:
- Fixed: Allows a fixed priced to be assigned to the combo. Typically used for meal deals.
- Discount: Allows a discount to be assigned to the combo. Typically used for specific discounts.
- If Pricing Method Fixed is selected:
- Fixed Price: Enter the price that the combo will recalculate the price to be.
- If Pricing Method Discount is selected:
- Discount Type: Select whether the discount value will be a set amount or a set percentage.
- Discount Value: Enter the amount or percentage of the discount, based on the type selected.
- Combo Product: Select the product that sales of the combo will report against. The sale value will still be attributed to individual items within the combo; this product is used to record a count of the number of times the combo is used.
Add Combo Items
To add a new combo item to the combo within the Combo Items section:
- Select [NEW COMBO ITEM].
In the New Combo Item window:
- Product Type: Select whether to add a Single Product as a combo item line, or a Product Family.
- Single Product / Product Family: Dependent on the type selected, select the product / product family from the list which is applicable for the combo item line.
- Name: Enter a name to describe the combo item line.
- Min Count: Enter the minimum number of the combo item selected that must be present in the sale for the combo to be activated.
- Max Count: Enter the maximum number of the combo item selected that can be present in the sale for the combo to be activated.
Select [SAVE COMBO ITEM].
Remove Combo Items
To remove an existing combo item from the combo, select [DELETE] against the relevant row within the Combo Items section.