Access the Combos section via: Product Management > Combos > Combos.
All combos are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific combos, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Combo Name: Search for combos based on the combo name (or part of).
- Product Name: Search for combos based on the name of the combo reporting product (or part of).
- Show Deleted: Select whether to include combos marked as deleted in search results.
Select [SEARCH], and all combos which meet your search criteria will be listed in name order.
The combo list shows the following:
- Combo Name: Displays the name of the combo.
- Combo Type Name: Displays the combo type that the combo is assigned to.
- Product Name: Displays the name of the combo reporting product.
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.