To edit an existing product:
- Head to Product Management > Products.
- Locate the required product and select [EDIT] then select [PRODUCT].
Within the existing product, you can:
- Edit Core Product Details
- Edit Additional Product Details
- Edit Product Price & Tax Details
- Edit Inventory Management Settings
- Edit Kitchen Production Settings
- Edit Allergens & Nutritional Settings
- Upload Product Files
- Upload Product Images
- View & Manage Product Family Assignment
Ensure that you select [SAVE] to save any changes before leaving the product.
Edit Core Product Details
Within an existing product, the core products settings below are available.
Note that settings marked with ^ can only be edited if the product was created directly within Centegra Plus. For POS products, these settings are inherited from the POS and should be updated there.
- Centegra Plus Product ID: Displays the unique product ID for this product within Centegra Plus.
- Long Product Name^: Displays the long product name used throughout Centegra Plus.
- Short Product Name^: Displays the short product name, typically used by the POS.
- Product Name For KMS: If using the Centegra Plus Logwood KMS solution, enter the product name to show on the KMS when this product is sold. This is limited to 20 characters.
- Product Code^: Displays your internal code for the product.
- PLU^: Displays the products unique POS identifier.
- Stock Master Group: Displays the stock master group that the product is assigned to.
- Product Menu Name: If using the Menu Management module, enter the name of this product as it should be seen on public menus. (This can be overwritten at menu level if required.)
- Stock Group: Displays the stock group that the product is assigned to.
- Stock Type: For Inventory Management use only. (See Below)
- Saleable: Mark the product as saleable for use within back office orders and integrations.
Edit Additional Product Details
Within an existing product, the following additional products settings are also available:
- Product Attributes: Displays any attributes assigned to the product. Click Here for more details.
- Monitor: Enable this to add the product to the Monitored Product Performance dashboard widget.
- Is Combo/Promotion: Displays whether the product is a combo reporting PLU. This typically populates automatically based on combo/promotion usage via the POS. If this needs enabling for a remote sales combo/promotion, Contact Centegra.
- For As PLU On KMS: If enabled, the product will always be displayed on the KMS as a standard product, never as a modifier. (Even if sent as a modifier from the remote sales platform.)
- Sales Description: For companies using Menu Management, enter description of the product which customers can see via ordering platforms.
- GL Code For Sales: If required, enter a product-level GL code specific to sales of this product for data extracts. Note that GL codes can be set at group-level too.
- Allow Batch Counting: For Inventory Management use only. (See Below)
Edit Product Price & Tax Details
Click Here for information on managing Product Prices & Tax settings.
Edit Inventory Management Settings
Click Here to access specific Inventory Product configuration articles.
Edit Kitchen Production Planner Settings
Click Here to access specific Production Planner product settings.
Edit Allergens & Nutritional Settings
Click Here for information on product Allergens & Nutrition settings.
Upload Product Files
Click Here for information on product File Uploads.
Upload Product Images
Click Here for information on product Image Uploads.
View & Manage Product Family Assignment
Click Here for information on Product Family assignment at product level.