Access the Product Groups section via: Product Management > Product Groups > Product Groups.
All product groups are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific product groups, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Master Group Name: Search for product groups assigned to the selected master group.
- Group Name: Search for product groups based on the name entered (or part of).
- Show Deleted: Select whether to include groups that are marked as deleted in search results.
Select [SEARCH], and all product groups which meet your search criteria will be listed in name order.
The product group list shows the following:
- Master Group Name: Displays the master group that the product group is assigned to.
- Group Name: Displays the name of the product group.
- Purchase Account: Displays the purchase account assigned to the product group, if applicable.
- Sales Account: Displays the sales account assigned to the product group, if applicable.
- Discount Account: Displays the discount account assigned to the product group, if applicable.
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.