Access the Price Levels section via: Product Management > Price Setup > Price Levels.
All price levels are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific price levels, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Price Level Name: Search for price levels based on the name entered (or part of).
- Price Level Types: Search for price levels assigned to the selected price level type(s).
- Show Deleted: Select whether to include previously deleted price levels in the search results.
Select [SEARCH], and all price levels which meet your search criteria will be listed in name order.
The price level list shows the following:
- Price Level Name: Displays the name of the price level.
- Price Level Type Name: Displays the price level type that the price level is assigned to.
- Default Tax Mode: Displays whether pricing is gross (tax inclusive) or net (tax exclusive) by default.
- Default RRP Price Level: Displays which price level is being reference as the RRP price level, if applicable. If left blank, the price level references itself as it’s RRP price level.
- Price Level Source: Displays whether the price level is a Centegra Plus price level or a POS price level. (For more information on price level sources and the differences between them, Click Here.)
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.