To edit an existing price level:
- Head to Product Management > Price Setup > Price Levels.
- Locate the required price level and select [EDIT].
Within the existing price levels, you can adjust the following settings:
- Price Level Name: Enter the name of the price level. (You cannot change the name of a POS price level, as this is inherited from the POS system.)
- Price Level Type: Select the Price Level Type that the price level is assigned to.
- Default Pricing As Tax Exclusive: Select this if prices entered against this price level should default to be exclusive of tax.
- RRP Price Level: If applicable, select an RRP Price Level for this price level to specify difference prices as the RRP. Otherwise, leave this blank.
- Default Media: This option is not currently used.
Ensure that you select [SAVE PRICE LEVEL] to save any changes before leaving the price level.
If you are looking to edit prices assigned to a price level, Click Here.