Access the Modifier Groups section via: Product Management > Modifier Groups.
All modifier groups are shown by default when accessing this section.
If required, you can filter the list to see specific modifier groups, by using the following filters within the Search panel at the top of the section:
- Name: Search for modifier groups based on the name entered (or part of).
- Show Deleted: Select whether to include previously deleted modifier groups in the search results.
Select [SEARCH], and all modifier groups which meet your search criteria will be listed in name order.
The modifier group list shows the following:
- Name: Displays the modifier group name.
- Min Count: Displays the minimum number of products to select within this modifier group, if applicable.
- Max Count: Displays the maximum number of products to select within this modifier group, if applicable.
By default 10 records will show per page. To access other pages, use the page selector in the bottom right corner of the list.