To create a new modifier group:
- Head to Product Management > Modifier Groups.
- Select [NEW MODIFIER GROUP].
Modifier Group Settings
First, define the modifier group settings:
- Modifier Group Name: Enter the name of the modifier group as to be known within Centegra Plus.
- Min Count: If required, enter a value to specify the minimum number of modifiers required when prompted with this modifier group.
- Max Count: If required, enter a value to specify the maximum number of modifiers required when prompted with this modifier group.
- Modifier Menu Name: Enter the name of the modifier group as to be known within menus as part of the Menu Management module, if required.
- Modifier Menu Description: Enter the description of the modifier group that should show within menus as part of the Menu Management module, if required.
- Pick Same Option Multiple Times: Enable this option if customers are allowed to pick the same modifier multiple times within menus.
Modifier Group Products
Then, add modifiers to the modifier group:
- Within the modifier group, select [ADD MODIFIER GROUP PRODUCT].
Within the New Product Family Item window:
- Merchant: For multi-merchant companies only, select the merchant from the list to filter the product list below.
- Product: Select the product to be used as a modifier.
If the modifier group is to be used as part of the Menu Management module, also:
- Pricing Type: Select the pricing type as either:
- Menu Item Price: To specify that the price of the modifier is the standard menu price, as per the menus menu item price level.
- Modifier Item Price: To specify that the price of the modifier is a specific modifier price, as per the menus modifier item price level.
- Override Product Name For Menus: Enter the modifier product name that should show on the menu for the customer to see. This overrides the Centegra Plus product name.
Then select [SAVE MODIFIER GROUP PRODUCT].
Repeat to add additional modifier products to the modifier group.
Once all modifier group products are added:
- If required, use the arrows on each row to drag-and-drop modifier groups into the desired position.
- Then select [SAVE MODIFIER GROUP].