The Price List report delivers a comprehensive list of sale prices and tax rates associated with selected price levels. Beyond its informative value, this report serves as a practical tool for efficient updates, allowing you to swiftly modify and align sale prices and tax rates as needed. To do this, you need Update rights to this report within your user role. (If you don't have Update rights, Click Here.)
For companies with multiple sites, the report generated is specific to the price level, so can be run against any site.
If required, this report can be created as a Saved Report and set up to send out periodically.
Access the Price List report via: Reports & Analysis > Data > Price List.
Select the required report parameter options from:
Select which price levels to include. The report allows a maximum of 4 selected.
Select whether to include saleable and/or non-saleable products.
Select which product groups to include. If left blank, all groups will be included.
Select which product stock types to include. If left blank, all types will be included.
Select whether to also include products previously marked as being deleted.
For multi-merchant companies only, select which merchant to return products for. If left blank, products from all merchants will be included.
The Price List report is a table containing two to five columns, displaying:
Displays the name of the product.
Displays the price and tax rate against each product for the price level shown in the column header. Depending on the Price Levels selected in the report filter, up to 4 price level columns can show.
Adding & Updating Prices
Adding A New Price
If the product does not have an existing price and one needs adding:
- Select [ADD PRICE].
- In the New Price window, select:
- Price Type: Select Price. (For open price products, select: Open Price.)
- Price: Enter the unit price of the product on this price level.
- Tax Rate: Select the tax rate of the product on this price level.
- Price Excludes Tax: Select if the price excludes tax.
Updating An Existing Price
If the product already has a price and it needs updating:
- Simply edit the price and/or tax rate in the relevant field.
- When you click/tab out of the field, the border will change to green to indicate that the price change has been saved.