The Site Calendar is accessed by selecting [VIEW CALENDAR] on the Centegra Plus homepage, or heading to Reports & Analysis > Site Calendar.
The Site Calendar provides a view of your sites activity and performance over the month, with the option to select any date to view more information for that date.
The Site Calendar has two views:
When first accessing the Site Calendar you see information for the current month. At the top, you can change this to see information for a different month instead.
The monthly view of the site calendar provides you with headlines the site for each day within the selected month.
Against each date, the following is shown:
- Total net and/or gross sales for days so far this month up to the previous day. (You can select which sales figure to see against the Company Setup or Site Setup.)
- Daytime and evening weather for the day if defined in the Site Setup. (UK Only)
- For Revenue Management subscribers, the total Cash Up variance for the day. (If the variance exceeds the sites allocated Variance Threshold, the variance will stand out in red font.)
- For Inventory Management and/or Revenue Management subscribers, the period end date provides a links into the period from this section.
Selecting any day takes you into the Daily View for that date.
The daily view is split into sections depending on the modules that your company is subscribed to.
The following are available:
Daily Sales Performance
The Daily Sales Performance section displays a pareto chart for the selected date.
The bar chart represents the gross sale amounts during each hour of the selected day, each hour for the same day in the previous week, and each hour for the same day in the previous year.
The line graph then represents the accumulation of gross sales throughout each of those days.
The comparison is based on sales for the same day in the previous week. Therefore, the line for Last Week Sales Rate will reach 100% by end of the day; if the current Date Sales Rate line is above this line, then site performed better than the previous week.
Weather On This Day
The Weather On This Day section summarises daytime and night time weather for your site, if configured in your Site Setup.
This can help explain unusual sales tends on the selected date.
Note that this is based on Met Office forecasts, and is currently only available in the UK.
The Sales Performance section displays:
- Sales This Day: Showing net sales for the selected date, compared to the previous week and year.
- Week To Date: Showing net sales so far this week, compared to the previous week and year.
Percentage comparison indicators are also shown, where grey is a difference within +/- 5%; red is a difference less than -5%; green is a difference greater than 5%.
On This Day
The On This Day section displays a summary of back office activity on the selected day.
This includes, but is not limited to, activity such as placing supplier orders, receiving stock transfers, declaring wastage, reconciling petty cash, and so on.
Where shown in blue text, the ID for the activity can be selected to open in a new tab.
The Cash Ups panel is only available to companies subscribed to the Revenue Management module.
This displays a summary of each cash up within the selected date.
Per media type, the count entered by users is shown on the left, and if there is any variance against what is expected based on sales, a variance is shown on the right.
For companies using the Cash Up Day Notes feature, the quantity of day notes entered is shown and can be selected to view them all.
This panel will automatically scroll through all cash ups for the date. You can also use the arrows provided, or ‘page’ icons at the bottom, to scroll through the cash ups manually.