The Like For Like Dashboard provides a comparison of nets sales across all sites within the company that the user accessing the dashboard has access to. Sales on the selected date are compared against the same time yesterday, same time last week, and the same time last year. It is accessed by selecting [VIEW LIKE FOR LIKE DASHBOARD] on the Centegra Plus homepage.
Note that yearly comparisons follow a 52 or 53 week based on the ISO Week Date standard.
The Like For Like Dashboard has 3 levels:
The Like For Like Dashboard defaults to today or yesterday when first accessing it, but the Report Date can be changed to see a sales comparison on previous dates.
For information on how to configure the Like For Like Dashboard for your company, Click Here.
Level 1 - Site Comparison
The first level of the Like For Like Sales Dashboard displays all sites that you have access to.
Per Site, the following is shown:
- Sales so far Today. (Or on the date shown.)
- Sales up until the same time Yesterday.
- Sales up until the same time Last Week.
- Average sales on the same day over the previous 4 Weeks. (Average excludes days with no sales.)
- Sales up until the same time Last Year.
The time that the Last Transaction to hit Centegra Plus for each site is also shown.
Percentage comparison indicators are also shown, where grey is a difference within +/- 5%; red is a difference less than -5%; green is a difference greater than 5%.
The Like For Like Dashboard is split into two sections:
- The top section is for sites that have passed their Like For Like Date*. Typically, this is exactly one year after the opening date so that the total yearly comparison is not affected by newer sites.
- The second section is for sites that have not yet passed their Like For Like Date*.
A total is provided per section, with an overall total at the bottom.
For companies that have both company and franchise stores, the above two sections can further be split into Company and Franchise sites.
*For information on where to adjust a sites Like For Like Date, Click Here.
Level 2 - Hourly Comparison
Selecting a site in Level 1 takes you into an hourly Like For Like comparison for the selected site.
Per Sales Hour, the following is shown for the selected site:
- Hourly sales so far Today. (Or on the date shown.)
- Hourly sales for the Day Before.
- Hourly sales for the Week Before.
- Hourly sales for the Year Before.
Percentage comparison indicators are also shown, where grey is a difference within +/- 5%; red is a difference less than -5%; green is a difference greater than 5.
Level 3 - Transaction Summary
Selecting an hour in Level 2 takes you into a full list of transactions that took place within that hour.
Per transaction, the following is shown:
- The unique Transaction ID within Centegra Plus.
- The Transaction Date Time.
- The Till that the transaction was closed on.
- The Team Member that closed the transaction.
- The transaction Sale Type.
- The Gross and Net sale values of the transaction.
Selecting a transaction via the Transaction ID column will take you into the full Transaction Detail.