Unlock precise control over product availability with the Product Suspensions feature, an integral component of the Menu Management module. This tool empowers you to designate a product as temporarily unavailable for specific locations and destinations.
To access the Product Suspensions feature, navigate to the main menu: Menu Management > Product Suspensions.
For efficient management:
- When handling product suspensions for a single site, log in directly to your site for streamlined access.
- For overseeing product suspensions across multiple sites at a headquarters level, log in to the HQ site. This grants comprehensive suspension visibility for all locations within your company.
Product Suspension States
Information on each of the states that product suspensions flow through:
- Pending: The product suspension has been created but not published to the menu destination.
- Approved: The product suspension has been approved and published to the menu destination (or is scheduled to be published if the start time is in the future).
- Completed: The end time of the product suspension has passed so it is now archived as completed.
Product Suspension Articles
For information on Product Suspensions, see: