A Menu Destination in Centegra Plus simply represents the integrated remote order platform that menus can be published to.
For details on remote order providers integrated to the Menu Management module, Click Here.
Once a Menu Destination has been added to for your company, you can:
- Define the default fulfilment availability and pricing for the destination, as covered below.
- Associate the destination with menus for locations, as covered in This Article.
To define the Menu Destination default fulfilment availability and price levels:
- Head to Menu Management > Menu Destinations.
- Against the menu destination, select [EDIT].
Against each fulfilment type available for the selected menu destination:
- Select whether, by default, the fulfilment type is Enabled or Disabled at all locations.
- Select the Default Menu Item Price Level to specify the default pricing structure for items sold on this menu at all locations.
- Select the Default Modifier Price Level to specify the default pricing structure for modifiers, when modifiers are set to be different to the standard menu item price. (If modifier pricing is not different, set this to the same as the menu item price level.)
For more information on menu pricing, Click Here.
Note that these are destination default settings only; each setting can be overridden for individual locations within individual menus if required, as per the Managing Menu Availability & Overrides article.