This article contains a summary of Centegra Plus updates released throughout September 2022.
In some cases, new features may be user rights protected, and therefore your company's Centegra Plus administrator may need to Update User Roles to grant access to these new features.
For more information on any of these updates, Contact Centegra.
- Menu Management
- Revenue Management
- Digital Kitchen Management
- Previous Centegra Plus Updates
Uber Eats Menu Integration Now Available
Uber Eats (UK & Europe) joins Just Eat as an option available within the Centegra Plus Menu Management module.
This allows management and publication of menus for both Uber Eats and Just Eat via Centegra Plus.
For more information, Contact Centegra.
Publication By Menu(s) Introduced
Previously, publishing a menu could be done only by individual location.
A new "Publish By Menu" has also been introduced, allowing you to publish the same menu (or combination of menus) at the same time to selected locations and destinations.
Cash Up By Location Introduced
A new method of cash up has been introduced - Cash Up By Location.
Cash up by location allows for cash up of groups of tills based on the location within the site.
This now takes the number of cash up options available to three:
- By Site - For all tills within a site.
- By Till - For individual tills within a site.
- By Location - For groups of tills assigned to locations within a site.
Digital Kitchen Management
Remote Orders Dashboard - New Transaction Source Settings
Against each remote order Transaction Source, it is now possible to:
- Specify whether or not to include orders from this transaction source within the Remote Orders view of the Operations Dashboard using the Show On Remote Orders Screen option.
- Specify the number of minutes past the expected order pick up time that orders from this transaction source will show in the "Future Orders" section of the Remote Orders view using the Extra Minutes On Screen setting.
Transaction Sources are accessed via Company Settings > Transaction Sources.
Remote Orders Dashboard - Page Redesign
The layout of the Remote Orders view of the Operations Dashboard has been updated to:
- Make the order reference show more clearly.
- Simplify the order time and customer information shown.
- Provide more space to show longer order notes.
Additionally, for platforms that support customer notifications, the [NOTIFY] button has been replaced with a [READY!] button, to quickly notify the customer that the order is ready.
Other types of customer notifications can be sent using the existing [NOTIFY] button, which is now accessed when selecting "+" to expand the order detail.