Sometimes you may be required to perform a System Restore of your M020 device as part resolving particular hardware issues, please follow the below guide to do this correctly:
1. Remove the M020 device from any chargers or stands and ensure the device has some battery life left.
2. Looking top down at the device, locate the small hole located next to the charging port in the centre.
3. Using a paperclip or similar, single press the button within the hole (this will work whether the device is turned on or off), this will present the Revive menu.
4. Select 2. System Restore by pressing the number 2 on the keypad.
5. Select Yes by pressing the green tick on the key pad.
6. The device will then start restoring itself, it will turn itself off and back on again. Once back on, the process is complete.