The Operations Dashboard is accessed via a tokenised URL unique to each till.
The URL is typically bookmarked on the POS home screen or other easy-to-access front-of-house device.
There are two steps to bookmarking the URL on your device:
Step 1: Access The Operations Dashboard URL
To bookmark the Operations Dashboard:
- On the device, log into the Centegra Plus back office.
- Head to Company Settings > Tills.
- Select [EDIT] against the relevant till.
- Against Till Link, select the tokenised URL (see example below).
If the Till Link does not include a token, select [REGENERATE SECURE LINK].
If the Till Link does include a token, you can access the operations dashboard via this link.
Once accessed, the URL can be bookmarked on your device for easy access in the future.
Step 2: Bookmark The Operations Dashboard
The processing of bookmarking the URL depends on the type of device:
On iOS iPad or mobile devices using Safari:
- In the toolbar, select:
- Select [ADD TO HOME SCREEN].
- Then select [ADD].
An icon is now added to your devices home page and can be repositioned if required. For details on how to reposition icons on the iOS homepage, Click Here.
Android devices may vary slightly depending on the version of Android, the manufacturer of the device and the web browser you are using:
Android Devices Running Google Chrome
- Select the three dots in your toolbar
- Then on the menu that opens, select "Add to Home Screen"
Android Devices Running Samsung Internet
- Press the three lines at the bottom of the screen, then on the menu that opens select "Add page to"
- Then, press "Home screen"
- And finally, press "Add":