Access The Wastage Section
To enter wastage via the Operations Dashboard:
- Access the Operations Dashboard on any till within the location.
- Select [WASTAGE ENTRY]
Select The Wastage Time
First, select the date and time of the wastage. This can vary depending on whether the Wastage Day Parts feature is enabled for your site.
- Wastage Date Time: Select the date and time of the wastage if different to the current time; or
- Sales Date & Day Part: Select the date of the wastage, and the Wastage Day Part it falls within.
Select The Wastage Products
Then, select the product to waste. To do this, either:
- Select the product from the list and then select [ADD PRODUCT].
- Or locate and select the product within the Wastage Products Menu.
Specify The Wastage Quantity & Reason
After selecting the product, enter the following:
- Product: Displays the selected product.
- Reason: Select the Wastage Reason from the list.
- Size & Quantity: Enter the quantity of the product being wasted based on the size selected.
Repeat the process to add additional items.
Submit The Wastage
Once all items are added, select [SUBMIT].
The wastage will now exist in the Centegra Plus back office in Pending state, to be Approved later on.