In Centegra Plus, you have the flexibility to manually create new price levels for the likes of remote sales integrations and back-office ordering. You do not need to create price levels for POS systems though, as price levels available within a POS system are automatically created in Centegra Plus. For more information, Click Here.
To create a new Centegra Plus price level:
- Head to Product Management > Price Setup > Price Levels.
- Select [CREATE PRICE LEVEL].
In the New Price Level window:
- Price Level Name: Enter the name of the price level.
- Price Level Type: Select the Price Level Type that the price level is assigned to.
- Default Pricing As Tax Exclusive: Select this if prices entered against this price level should default to be exclusive of tax.
- RRP Price Level: If applicable, select an RRP Price Level for this price level to specify a different pricing structure to use as the RRP. Otherwise, if a different RRP is not required, leave this blank.
- Default Media: This option is not currently used.
Then select [SAVE PRICE LEVEL].
The Centegra Plus price level is now available and prices and tax can be assigned against products on this price level. For more information on this process, Click Here.