Discover Centegra Plus Product Grouping, where organising products goes beyond the restrictions of POS categories. This empowering feature allows you to shape product groups based solely on your reporting preferences.
Imagine the flexibility to craft a product hierarchy that aligns seamlessly with your reporting requirements. Centegra Plus provides the canvas, offering you the autonomy to structure and organise products in a way that optimally suits your reporting goals.
Product Group Hierarchy
There are four tiers to the product group hierarchy within Centegra Plus:
- Mega Group
- Your company will have one mega group which contains everything.
- Super Group
- For top level product separation.
- For example, FOOD and DRINK.
- Master Group
- For mid level product separation.
- Each master group is assigned to a super group.
- For example, BEER, WINE, SPIRITS and SOFT DRINKS belonging to the DRINK super group.
- Product Group
- For low level product separation.
- Each product group is assigned to a master group.
- For example, RED WINE, WHITE WINE and ROSE WINE belonging to the WINE master group.
Products are then assigned to a product group, which in turn inherits the relevant master group and super group based on the product group hierarchy.
As product grouping is independent of any POS system, any POS Product that gets created automatically within Centegra Plus would get allocated to an "UNASSIGNED SALES" product group initially, and shold then be assigned to a product group within Centegra Plus manually. For more details, Click Here.
Product Grouping Articles
Product Master Groups
- Product Master Group: Create
- Product Master Group: Edit
- Product Master Group: Search
- Product Master Group: Delete
Product Super Groups
- Product Super Group: Create
- Product Super Group: Edit
- Product Super Group: Search
- Product Super Group: Delete