Introducing the enhanced Product Preparation feature in Centegra Plus Inventory Management – your key to precision in kitchen production tracking!
The product preparation feature empowers you to seamlessly declare and monitor on-site kitchen production activities. This dynamic tool is designed to deliver accuracy and real-time insights into your stock on hand figures for products undergoing preparation.
With each product preparation declaration, you experience a synchronised increase in the stock on hand of the final production product and a simultaneous decrease in the stock on hand of its constituent ingredients. This dual-action ensures that your inventory reflects the most up-to-date status of products affected by kitchen preparation.
Centegra Plus recognises the diversity of kitchen processes and offers two distinct types of product preparation:
Made Type Products:
- Ideal for products with multiple ingredients following a set recipe.
- Think of a batch of sauce or a round of muffins being expertly crafted – each step contributing to the final, delectable creation.
Preparation Type Products:
- Tailored for products with a single key ingredient, facilitating transformations from one state to another.
- Imagine a succulent joint of meat being cooked to perfection or a batch of rice undergoing a flavourful metamorphosis – these are the transformations simplified by the preparation type process.
- Precision in Production: Streamline complex production processes with accurate tracking.
- Real-Time Visibility: Keep a finger on the pulse of your inventory with up-to-the-minute stock figures.
- Efficient Resource Management: Optimize ingredient usage and minimize waste with detailed insights.
Experience the future of kitchen production management with Centegra Plus Inventory Management – where accuracy meets efficiency, and every preparation contributes to the success of your culinary endeavours!
Product Preparation States
Information on each of the states that product preparations flow through:
- Preparation: The product preparation has been created and can be edited.
- Scheduled: The product preparation has been scheduled for production.
- Made: The product preparation has made and stock movements have occurred.
- Completed: The period the product preparation falls within has been completed. (If using periods.)
Product Preparation Reporting
The following reports can provide information on product preparations:
Product Preparation Articles
For information on using Product Preparations, see: