A cash purchase in Approved state can be rolled back to Preparation state to make changes if required.
You can only roll back a cash purchase if:
- You have rights to do so. (Click Here if you do not have rights to roll back but believe you should.)
- The cash purchase is in Approved state. (Cash purchases in Completed state can't be undone.)
- The cash purchase is within an open period, if periods are used.
- If the cash purchase was done against a till, the cash up for the till must be in Pending state.
To roll back a cash purchase :
- Head to Inventory Management > Cash Purchases.
- Locate the required cash purchase and select [EDIT].
Within the cash purchase:
- Select [UNAPPROVE].
- Confirm the roll back.
The cash purchase is now back in Preparation state and can be edited.