Once a stock transfer has been Created, the stock transfer can be dispatched by the dispatching site.
This action will reduce the on-hand stock at the dispatching site for the products included in the transfer. However, it's important to note that the on-hand stock at the receiving site will only reflect an increase once the transfer has been formally received
To dispatch an existing stock transfer:
- Log into the dispatching site.
- Head to Inventory Management > Transfers > Transfers.
- Locate the required stock transfer and select [EDIT].
Within the transfer details section:
- Dispatched: Enter the date and time that the transfer is dispatched from site.
- Check that all other details entered previously are correct.
Within the transfer items section:
- Check that all products and quantities are correct.
- If required, existing lines can be edited or removed, and new lines can be added.
To dispatch the transfer, select [DISPATCH].
The transfer is now ready to be Received In by the receiving site, once they receive the products.