Create The Stock Transfer
A stock transfer can be created by either the dispatching site or the receiving site.
To create a new stock transfer:
- Head to Inventory Management > Transfers > Transfers.
- Select [NEW TRANSFER].
In the New Transfer window:
- Template: Select a Stock Transfer Template or select to Create Without Template.
Select [CREATE TRANSFER].
Enter The Stock Transfer Details
Next, fill in the transfer details within the top section of the stock transfer:
- From Site: Select the site that is dispatching the stock.
- To Site: Select the site that is receiving the stock.
- The site that you are logged in to must be set as one of the above options.
- If enabled for your the site, you may also have the option to transfer to or from External.
Next, enter the following:
- Description: Enter a description for the transfer.
- Transfer Reason: Select a Transfer Reason for reporting, if required.
Enter The Transfer Items
Once all transfer details are entered, products can be added to the stock transfer.
If a template was selected when creating the transfer, these may show already and can be edited or removed if required.
To add a new row to the transfer, select [NEW TRANSFER ITEM].
In the blank row added at the bottom of the transfer:
- Product: Select the product from the list.
- Quantity: Enter the quantity being transferred into the relevant quantity field(s).
Repeat until all products are added to the transfer, then select [SAVE].
The transfer is now ready to Dispatched by the dispatching site.